Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Weight Loss Journey

I am officially down 8.6 lbs in 30 days.

A month ago I weighed the same as I did at 9 months pregnant and knew it was time to change something.

First, my husband and I moved our exercise bike to our living room. We have three hours a week we watch TV shows. So during those TV shows we take turns with 30 minutes on the bike while we watch. That helped, but we still weren't losing.

Next, we purchased Focus T25 by Shaun T. While we were able to feel more in shape by the amount of workouts we were able to accomplish we didn't lose any weight and only lost 1/2 an inch before gaining inches back the next week.

Then, I found Thrive. I have been on it a week and lost 3 lbs. I have had more energy than I think I have ever had. I am finally able to keep up with my son who is on the go from sunup to sun down.

What is Thrive?

Thrive is wearable nutrition!  It is a simple 3 step system which is repeated every 24 hours. It's all about absorbable vitamins that fill in your nutritional gaps. It consists of two capsules in the morning, followed by nutritional powder and ends with the DFT patch. Most people experience mental clarity and focus, all day long-lasting energy, better sleep, and even weight loss. You really have to try it and experience its affects to truly understand.

It has jumped my metabolism. I continue to eat right and I continue to workout, but alone those just weren't working.

Visit the Thrive website for more information. It is free to sign up as a customer and look around. If you refer two friends you can get your next month free.

No comments:

Post a Comment